Paying by Direct Debit will ensure your rent is paid automatically and securely on time, every time. You can choose the collection date and frequency (weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, or monthly) on any date to suit you.
You can set up a Direct Debit by calling us on 0345 266 9760, then selecting option 1 at the prompt.
You will need a bank or building society account that will accept Direct Debit payments.
You can also pay your rent or any other charges for your tenancy using our online service.
You will need:
- Your debit or credit card details
- Your long 19 digit number (payment reference number) from allpay. This can be found on your payment card (see below).
Automated Telephone Payment Service
Our automated telephone payment system enables you to make rent payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The payment process is simple with instructions.
- You will need a debit or credit card
- You will also need the long 19, payment reference number found on your allpay payment card (see below)
- Call 0330 041 6497
To find out more about how you can use this service, please visit our FAQ page.
You would have received a payment reference card when you moved into your home.
What is my payment reference card for?
This card contains your long 19 digit number (payment reference number). This is linked to your rent account and is used to identify you when you make payment. Please note the card itself has no monetary value so it is no use to anyone else.
This allows you to pay your rent over the counter at:
- UK PayPoint outlets
- Post Office branches
- You can use your long 19 digit reference number from your card to use our telephone payment and online payment services.