We all have a duty to safeguard people from harm. Chorus Homes takes safeguarding of its customers and the families that live in our communities very seriously.
Our staff are trained to identify and report safeguarding concerns, but customers can play an important role in spotting a safeguarding issue.
If you think someone is:
- being attacked verbally, physically or both
- being sexually abused
- being neglected – lack of food, warmth, clothing
- being taken advantage of – e.g. having money taken from them
- being targeted by the community
- Being forced to work, trafficked or showing other signs of modern slavery
- unable to protect themselves from harm
- lacking awareness of their own personal safety
- a victim of domestic violence/abuse
- being bullied
Please report your concerns immediately by getting in touch with Chorus Homes.
Call our team in confidence on 0345 266 9760.
You can also contact the relevant local authority in your area.
If you think a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate danger, always dial 999.
To contact the Police non-emergency number dial 101