Google maps | Bing maps
Unless otherwise agreed, we kindly ask all visitors to park in the Riverside Car Park on the ring road as spaces are restricted at Brook House.
Directions to Brook House
From the ring road
- Drive down the main Huntingdon Ring Road (one way)
- Turn right into St. Mary's Street
- At the T junction, turn left into the High Street and follow the road around into Hartford Road (sharp right bend)
- Carry on down Hartford Road until just before the fire station
- Immediately before the fire station turn right into Montagu Road.
- The entrance to Brook House is at the end, on the left - there's a barrier entrance.
Huntingdon Station can be reached from King's Cross in London in about an hour, or from Peterborough in about 15 minutes. You can walk from the station via George Street, then High Street, along Hartford Road and then down Montagu Road.