On 15 November 2019 we held a conference event for customers which was led entirely by tenants!
In line with the “Together with Tenants” charter, this was an event which was planned and delivered by our customers.
At the event we had lively group discussions focusing on:
- The National Housing Federation’s “Together with Tenants” charter and plan, of which Chorus Homes are one of 130 housing associations who volunteered to lead on its’ early implementation
- “See the Person” campaign
- Celebrating all that is good about social housing
- The Chorus Customer journey – receiving feedback from customers on their experiences and listening to suggestions for improvements
- Being a “Good Neighbour” – highlighting the benefits you can bring to others in your community.
On the day we supported the Children in Need appeal and raised £500 from donations by Chorus customers and staff.
Our next Customer Conference will be in May 2020 and will be a summer festival event. Please come along and have some fun!