In September 2019, our People First approach was launched throughout Places for People Group. The strategy sets out the goals for putting the experience of customers and colleagues at the heart of everything and making our customers feel valued.
We wanted to understand how we can be better at delivering great customer service, and a better customer experience.
600 colleagues and 200 customers took part in energised workshops, truly demonstrating how invested we are in understanding both customer and colleague perspective.
Our People Promise
- We listen to people and treat everyone with respect and politeness.
- We measure customer satisfaction and take action if we aren’t doing as well as expected.
- We use plain English in our letters, website and emails.
- We give a main point of contact for questions or problems.
- We provide services on the web and social media, and customers can get in touch by phone or writing if they prefer.
- We will always try to give customers a choice of service, home and location.
- We will have clear service standards and guidelines, so we and our customers know what to expect.
- We tell our customers what the charges they pay are for.
- We have a clear complaints process and publish information about complaints (without customers’ names or anything else which could identify them).
We will feedback on the changes on this website.