Drugs and drug related crime has a negative impact on our communities and its use can harm the health and safety of our residents.
To keep our communities safe, we encourage you to look out for signs of drug dealing and let us know if you see anything suspicious.
Unusual activity could include:
- Lots of different people coming and going
- People coming and going at odd times
- Strange smells coming from the property
- Windows covered or curtains closed all the time
- Cars pulling up to or near the house for a short period of time.
If you have noticed this type of unusual activity please report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report or call 101. You don’t have to give your name, just tell what you have seen. Your information could be vital.