Chorus Homes Group Limited is a housing association in the East of England, registered with the Regulator of Social Housing and under the Companies Act 2006, limited by guarantee and not having a share capital.
Chorus Homes Group principal core businesses are:
- Chorus Homes Group Limited
- Chorus Homes Limited
- Chorus Homes Finance Limited
- Chorus Homes Developments Limited
- The Ferry Project
- Hope Social Enterprises Limited
Our registered office is 80 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6EE.
Chorus Homes has wide powers that include the ability to construct, improve, convert or purchase suitable dwellings, to manage dwellings or hostels, provide amenities and services, build houses for sale or lease under shared ownership agreements and undertake works of repair and maintenance.
Chorus Homes Limited is a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, and is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Ferry Project is a charity registered with the Charity Commission, which provides hostel and move-on accommodation and associated services for homeless people in Fenland. Chorus Homes Developments is a private limited company developing new homes primarily for the benefit of Chorus Homes Hope Social Enterprises provides cleaning, gardening and recycling services to Chorus Homes.
Chorus Homes Group Limited and Chorus Homes Limited are Registered Providers, registered with and regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing.
At a glance
- Chorus Homes - Community Benefit Society 7813
- Chorus Homes Developments - Company No. 04581669
- Chorus Homes Group Limited is a company limited by guarantee in England & Wales (04782653) and is registered with the Regulator of Social Housing (L4398).
- Registered office: 80 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6EE
MOJ Insurance Information
Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance
Policy No: JHA-22S011-0023
Zurich Portal ID No: C00108