Covid 19 resources in Huntingdonshire

Information, advice and support in Huntingdonshire

Archived content

This article was created over 12 months ago. It may contain information or references to services, projects and initiatives which are no longer available. For up-to-date customer help and support please visit our advice centre.

FacebookTwitteremail Published

Council Services

If you are living within the Huntingdonshire District, there are a range of services provided by the Council that may change as result of self isolation measures, following the Coronavirus outbreak.

For the latest update on Council Services, visit the Huntingdonshire Council coronavirus update page.

Information, Advice & Support in Huntingdonshire

You can also access local information, advice and support, in relation to Coronavirus by visiting the We Are Huntindonshire site (

My Oxmoor Hub

The My Oxmoor Hub ( is specifically for those living and supporting those in the Oxmoor/ Huntingdon North area. It is a one stop shop for local information around ‘I need help with…'

Cambs County Council and Peterborough City Council

Cambs County Council and Peterborough City Council are setting up coordination hubs in order to help support the most at risk during this period of self and social isolation.

The hub will concentrate on providing residents access to food, medicines, in addition to ensuring there is an adequate resource of staff within the NHS and Social Care services.

For residents who require extra support at this time, they must e-mail

For more information on the scope of this service and how people can volunteer their services visit the Cambridgeshire County Council volunteering page.